Sunday, January 8, 2012

And here we go....

Welcome and thanks for visiting. I'm so excited because I've had a desire for more than a year to start this blog. A desire that has been sparked by being inspired, encouraged, educated and challenged by following other "mommy" blogs. I have learned so much and found that I'm not alone in the adventure of raising little ones or in any other area of life, for that matter. I couldn't help but get on board.

Having four small children has limited my opportunities to sit and read lengthy books, so I have thoroughly enjoyed hopping onto blogs that have nuggets of inspiration and resources for the things I enjoy and those areas of life in which I'm trying to grow.

So, I hope you will join me in this journey as I share about my experiences and passions for motherhood, homeschooling, frugality, health and fitness, foreign missions, life as a Christ follower and a little bit of this and that. I look forward to hearing from you, as well.

No comments: