Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby girl




You really are sugar "n" spice. Our littlest princess... you are three months today. Just like with your sisters, it seems like yesterday. The time goes so quickly. I just want to bottle it up. I want to catch it and hold it and savor every moment.

I cannot seem to hold you or kiss your little face enough. When I see you smile and when I hear you "talking", my heart melts in a puddle on the floor.

I look into your small bright eyes and wonder who you will be. What will you be like?

I pray. I pray for you and who you will become. I pray for us. I pray that we will guide you and love you like we should. That we will point you to Him and you will run to Him with open arms.

We are so excited that you have joined us on this journey of life.

Happy three months little one.

No comments: