Thursday, April 5, 2012

2012 book list update



I, for the most part, finished this book and really enjoyed it. This book is great in that it is divided in a way that you can pick and choose the topics/areas that you want focus on. It's some what of a reference. It was very helpful in helping me to establish some routines in our larger family. It also gave me many great ideas as how to streamline schedules and chores to be the most effective.



I'm still reading this one and am enjoying it. It really encourages me in the area of motherhood and what a grand scale of ministry being a mother is.




This book was recently added because we are reading through it with our church Community Group. I'm so glad we are. It's an awesome reminder of God's Crazy Love for us and challenges us in our response to that great love. I am currently still reading it. There are also short videos on the book website that go along with it for those visual learners.




I haven't started this one yet, but I am really looking forward to it.



I have not started this one either, but hear great things about it. I have snooped around on the website and I am already challenged in my faith by what I have read and hope to be challenged even greater when I read the book.



Looking forward to this one too!




Ditto....as I am already "loving the little years" and hoping I can soak it all in.

No comments: