Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Peek-a-boo!


Hi guys.  I'm still here and I'm still alive and well.  It's just been a few months since I've shown my "face" on this blog.  A lot of life has happened in the last few months (mostly good, but a few setbacks) and something had to take a back burner.

Along with the busyness that comes with raising four little girls and being a home educator, my laptop went on the fritz (thankfully it's a fixable problem) and whooping cough ran its course through all 4 girls (yep, you read it right....whooping cough/pertussis).  This was a crazy thing that happened to us even though we have chosen to immunize in the past  It's a horrible and yucky virus and it was so hard to see them go through this - not to mention EXHAUSTING! I'm soooooo thankful it's over.  There's no wonder they call it the "100 day cough" : (   I'm happy, however, to report that everyone is well!

So, thanks to those of you who have missed me (a.k.a my posts) or if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about and you didn't even know I had a blog....no hard feelings ; )  I've truly missed writing and connecting with you all.  I look forward to sharing more of our beautifully chaotic lives with you and adding some fun and hopefully inspiring posts very soon.

No comments: