Friday, February 3, 2012

How to increase your Swagbucks earnings {Frugal Fridays}

So a few weeks ago I talked about the Swagbucks phenomenon. Where searching the internet earns you digital bucks.

Today, I want to share two of the many tips on how to increase your Swagbucks so that you can cash them in for free stuff.

In fact, I have two items on their way to my house that I ordered this week with Amazon gift cards that I got by cashing in my Swagbucks. I ordered a book from my 2012 book list and a CD for the girls.









If you are frustrated or you don't understand how to earn digital dollars, here are a few tips:

Reset your homepage
:: Set the Swagbucks site as your homepage on your computer so that you
are reminded to do all of your searches through the site, which will increase
your earnings.


Daily polls
:: Take the "daily polls" on the Swagbucks site to earn 1 Swagbuck every day. Hey,
that's 30 "bucks" a month for answering one question per day.

The idea here is not to spend more of your time trying to get something for free. After all, time is money. It's about doing the things that you most likely do everyday and benefiting from it. I want to be a good steward of all that God has blessed me with...time, finances, etc. Swagbucks is one way to do that.

(Side note - I earned 11 Swagbucks while searching something for this post. woot woot!)

Have you cashed in your Swagbucks lately? What are some ways you have found that have earned you the most "bucks"?


No comments: