Thursday, May 24, 2012

Why I love having a large(r) family



Today, I'm continuing the series of posts that I started several weeks ago entitled "Why I love having a large(r) family."  As a refresher, or if you are just joining us, the point of these posts is to relate to and encourage those who have larger families and give a little peek into our lives for those who wonder what it's like and/or want to venture in that direction (via adoption or biologicaly).


There are so many reasons why I love having a large(r) family, but one of them is:

Because, if I do my job well, I will have a lot of help around here !

The girls' sweet attempt to make "dessert" for us.  And yes, being the good parents we are, we happily tasted it. : ) I'm pretty sure it consisted of carrotts, raisins, graham crackers, yogart, lettuce and cheese.





No comments: