Wednesday, June 20, 2012

S.O.S...a cry for [practical] help (question #5)



The ever ticking "clock" of time. It never stops, never slows down, does it?! It seems since having children, that has become even more evident. Everyday in our home, we seem to reach different milestones and reach new phases of life. Crawling, walking, saying new words, learning new skills, potty training and so on. It's almost monthly that someone is wearing a new size of clothing and the old is being packed away in boxes.

I want so badly to stop time and really live and relive each and every moment. I want to capture every second and bottle it up. I think most of us try our best to capture those moments the best ways we can. I'm learning to keep a camera handy and a notebook close in reach. Still, my best efforts won't truly tell the daily story in years to come. I don't want to miss out on life by worrying about preserving everything, but I do want to have things to remind us of the days that little feet scurried across our floors.

This truth leads me to todays question in this series:


Question #5

In what ways do you preserve memories to look back upon in the years to come? Are you partial to photos, video, scrapbooking or journals?

No comments: